Happy Independence to all! I thank all who served and still serving our country for our Independence!

Nails of the Day inspired by 4th of July!
Whats on yours?

Here are pictures from natural light...

I spent an hour and half doing this mani, both hands anyway.
I painted my nails with base coat and white polish except my middle finger and thumb.

Pinky - water marble using OPI DS Glamour and Enchanted Polish Dragon Spit.

Ring Finger and Index Finger - used gradient style using same polish as water marble. Then, I stamp them with stars using Bundle Monster plate BM21.

Thumb and Middle Fingers - these are nail wraps in US flag design.

I scooped some star glitters from Icing Written in the Stars nail polish.

Sunlight pictures...


Left Hand pictures on sunlight...

That's all for now!
Have a Happy 4th of July! Stay safe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment